The Jimmy Styks i32 Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard is great for beginners and intermediate paddlers.
This paddle board is a great option if you want to have your own inflatable SUP without having to spend a huge amount of money.
Inflatable stand up paddle boards are great alternatives for the traditional hard board if you like to go on trips but you have limited storage during transportation.
When properly inflated, this inflatable stand up paddle board is rigid enough and stable when used on the water.
Features of the Jimmy Styks i32 Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
- Product dimensions are 10 feet 6 inches long, 30 inches in width and 5.88” in thickness
- Product weight is 24.5 pounds
- The board is constructed using drop-stitch fabric for its core with nylon tethers holding the fabrics together for more strength. This feature allows the inflatable board to endure high levels of pressure while still maintaining its form and rigidity.
- Also, double layers of seam-welded PVC enclose the drop-stitch core for added strength
- Package includes: pre-installed traction deck pad to keep you from slipping off, a board leash, high-pressure pump with gauge, aluminum paddle that can be adjusted, plastic fin, repair kit and a carrying bag for storage.
- Nylon webbing handle
- Can be easily transported anywhere
- Lightweight enough to be carried alone
- Has a decent performance considering its price point
- When inflated, users have reviewed that it feels like a foam board but lighter to carry
- Can support weight up to 250 pounds
- Great for travel
- According to some people who reviewed the Jimmy Styks i32 Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard, it can be quite unstable on the water compared to bigger-sized paddle boards.
- One reviewer had issues regarding a replacement part (skeg) that was hard to obtain and was not resolved accordingly
If affordability is a must when choosing a paddle board, then the Jimmy Styks i32 Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard is a great choice.
Not only is this sports equipment decently priced, it is also constructed with high-quality materials to make it durable and well-performing.
Whether you are a beginner or a more experienced paddler, you will surely enjoy this equipment.
The Aqua Marina Monster Stand Up Paddle Board is stylish and lightweight much like the Jimmy Styks i32. This paddle board can handle people with heavier built because of its generous weight capacity limit of up to 352 pounds.
This means that if your weight is on the average, you can still bring someone with you along without worrying of the board tipping over because of the additional weight.
You can also bring some extra things with you since the board has allocated some space for storage using elastic bungee cords to secure small luggage.
The durability of the Aqua Maria Monster is ensured since all materials used in the construction of the board are high quality.
Additionally, the board is strengthened because of the drop stitch construction used in the core of the board to make it stable.
On the aspect of design, riders will find this paddle board very attractive because of the slim make of the board’s body and the black and red color combination.
Beginners will find the package offer of this product very useful since it includes the basic things one would need in paddle boarding like high-pressure hand pump with gauge, paddle, repair kit and a storage bag to keep everything in one place.
Another inflatable stand up paddle board to consider is the Atlantis Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board. The board is 10 feet long and 6 inches thick. The Atlantis is made from military-grade PVC that is also resistant to the harsh effects of ultraviolet rays.
The board is capable of supporting a maximum weight capacity of up to 398 pounds, which is a very generous amount allowing the rider to have someone else aboard without affecting its stability and performance.
The Atlantis also has a grip pad that covers enough space for two people. The pad is made of EVA to help secure your footing while paddling the waters.
Like the Jimmy Styks i32, the package also includes several accessories to start you with paddle boarding.
These include: three removable fins to help you maneuver the board, high pressure pump, paddle, and a carrying case for storing the board and its accessories when not in use.
The Atlantis Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a good equipment to invest on if you are willing to spend more money on your sporting equipment.
It does give your money’s worth since the whole package is complete with accessories, and the board itself is durable and has received lots of positive reviews.